- Visualization - photorealistic. - Visualization - photorealistic.
Realistic lightning and shadows usage. Collage-like real photograph composition
- Visualization - concept. Produced faster and suitable for climbing walls that do not include real rock surfaces
- Visualization - map of the view points. - Visualization - preliminary design
Position of the virtual cameras
- Dimensional drawings - top / bottom lines, - Dimensional drawings - falling space perimeter
top rope safety points
- Dimensional drawings - plan of the sections' positions - Dimenisonal drawings - profile of the sections
- Dimensional drawings - special features drawings - Dimensional drawings - isometric dimensions
(cracks, tufas and more) drawings - easily understanable by everybody
- Dimensional drawings -
impact padding / boulder mat area
- 3D PDF - Interactive and giving freedom to explore!
Possibilities for zooming in and out, rotating and moving the camera as well as taking measurements.
- 360 degrees panorama (you need Quick Time) - very attractive and interactive
- Animation - the most attractive means to showcase your new project.
Our clients are ensured to receieve a set of core services such as design and engineering at the design stage of every project and can choose from a wide range of complimentary services available at the post-construction phase such as testing of the climbing wall according to the European standard, training, maintenance and inspection of the climbing facility and more.
Design Engineering Production Assembly Post-Construction
-Consultation - Engineering -Transformable Walls -Autobelay Installation -Route Setting
-Design -Prefabrication -Testing -Training
-Full Color Printing -Dismantling / Assembly -Maintenance
Copyright 2010 Walltopia Ltd. Design and development: Redutta