PANELS COATING AND FRICTION
- 3 layers of quartz sand
- maximum friction and durability
- minimum impact on skin and climbing shoes
T-NUTS AND METAL PLATE REINFORCEMENT
Due to the fact that Walltopia climbing panels are made to fit strict thickness tolerances, the T-nut will always be held firmly in place. There are two screws for each T-nut to ensure they don't spin. They also screw into the two embeded steel plates of the fiberglass panel. T-nuts can be easily replaced by simply unscrewing, sliding the new in, and finally, replacing the screws.
- the T-nut fits firmly in place due to strict
- no spinning - two screws for each T-nut
- steel plates embeded in the fiberglass for double safety
- easy maintenance and replacement
- no visible joining elements
- highly aesthetic
FLAT UNDERHOLD TECHNOLOGY
The Flat Underhold is one of the greatest innovations ever introduced within the climbing industry. It is one of those small details that really make big difference when it comes to safety. The Flat Underhold technology allows the hold to be placed very neatly and also to be perfectly balanced against the wall surface. That is why the hold fits almost naturally on the wall, eliminating the risk of hold breakage.
- safe holds placement
- reduces the risk of hold breakage
- preserves aesthetic look
- incorporated in all Rocktopia
SAFETY EDGE EDGE PROTECTION LINES
All Rocktopia climbing walls are equipped - reducing the rope friction while climbing on top rope
with a rounded Safety Edge on top of the wall, or descending a climber
which prevents from injuries when grabbing - protecting the edges and the rope
the top wall edge. - inox metal line for maximum durability
- high quality lead rope and top rope
- for the top rope protection points -
chain with a ring or chain with two
- tubular tope rope system that is easy
for exploitation and prolongs the life of
WALLTOPIA AUTOBELAY REAL ROCK FEATURES
- two piston hydraulic system - rock realistic relief
- easy to maintain - natural way of climbing
- cost effective - macro features - cracks and tufas
- suitable for all kinds of climbing wall up to 13m high - customizable relief and size of the macro features
Tufa feature Crack feature
Walltopia Space? Design
Space, defined as the boundless, three-dimensional extent in which objects and events occur and have relative position and direction. Physical space is often conceived in three linear dimensions, although Walltopia considers it, to be part of the boundless four-dimensional continuum known as Walltopia Space Design.
Walltopia offers climbers the ability to have no boundaries, as if you were walking on the moon, weightless, exhilarated, thrilled, amazed, in one word: FREEDOM. Clean lines and subtle beauty are at the forefront of the design, creating a new and intriguing Space for future climbing gyms.
What does Space by Walltopia offer Climbers?
1. Innovative design meet your needs and wants.
2. No angles and smoother transitions.
3. Overhangs, as you would expect on real rock.
Welcome to the future of climbing gyms!
Space Design by Walltopia.
Copyright 2010 Walltopia Ltd. Design and development: Redutta