Walltopia's Architecture and Design department turns ideas into projects.
Our architects make sure the client's initial concept is seamlessly turned into a functional design without losing sight of their requirements. Creativity is important, but at the end of the day, a climbing facility is a business venture and as such, it has to be successful in the long term.
You decide how involved you would like to be throughout the development of your project.
Our responsibility is to develop a final result that fits your vision, is within budget and is delivered on time.
With more than 17 years of expertise, you can be sure that our Architecture & Design Department has the attention to detail to guide you through design, planning and building regulations.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The architect assigned to you will:
- Help you to define your project's objectives, identify the risks involved, and interpret your ideas on paper
- Work with you to develop a design that will maximize your investment and will still be economically sound
- Help you design a space that includes functional, technical, social, environmental, and aesthetic considerations
- Make intelligent use of material, technology and lighting, to enhance the overall appeal of the facility
- Provide complete architectural documentation, including drawings, plans, and technical specifications
- Cover the engineering aspects of both the climbing wall and the building
- Manage the installation phase by helping you to select suitable builders, obtain competitive prices for installation, monitor progress, health and safety on-site, arrange for the input of other design specialists, and oversee the co-ordination of the installation to its successful completion
PACKAGES WE OFFER:
- Site Analysis
- Basic layout
- Concept Visualizations
- Design Concept Text
Schematic Design (SD):
- Architectural Plans, Elevations, Sections
- Climbing Wall Design
- 3D Models
- Photorealistic Visualizations
- Design Concept Text
Design Development (DD):
The SD features plus:
- Detailed Architectural Drawings (Site Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations, Sections)
- Architectural Schedules and Quantity Data
- Cost Estimation
Construction Documents (CD) Standard:
All the DD features plus;
- Full Detailed Structural Drawings and Calculations (EuroCode)
- Construction Details
- Climbing Wall manufacture
- Structural schedules
- Project proposal
Construction Documents (CD) Premium:
The premium option includes the above plus
- Full Detailed HVAC Drawings and Calculations
- Full Detailed Plumbing Drawings And Calculations
- Full Detailed Electrical Drawings and Calculations
- Architectural , Structural, HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical schedules and Quantity Data
*Ask your sales representative which of these packages are available for your country.*