Every safety standard recommends yearly maintenance and inspection visits.
Walltopia offer a comprehensive climbing wall safety inspection service to help you operate a safe and successful climbing facility. We provide maintenance inspections for any wall, even those not built by us.
The maintenance inspections we offer comply with the EN-12572 standard and are performed by our qualified technicians worldwide.
On completion a full report will be issued, detailing the inspection procedure, highlighting issues for concern and advising on how urgently any issues should be dealt with.
The Walltopia Maintenance & Inspection services include:
- Examination of overall level of safety of the wall, its construction, foundations and surfacesl special attention is given to all protection systems
- Route setting (e.g. removing, cleaning and reinstallation of the holds)
- Testing of the Wall according to EN 12572-1:2007
- Anchor bolts of the attachment points
- Welding of the attachment points
- Visual inspection of the welding
- Deformation (if any) of the construction (trusses, bracings, panel holders, etc.)
- Bolts of the main structure
- Loose or rotated protection points
- State of the climbing surface
Please note that to have your wall comply with the European Standard EN 12572-1:2007, the wall should pass a full inspection at least once a year.